- Kawasaki promises the new KTRC 'helps provide peace of mind when negotiating slippery surfaces.'
- The Kawasaki Concours 14 tourer returns for 2010.
- Kawasaki’s inaugural traction control effort headlines the 2010 Concours changes.
- The 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 features Kawasaki's first traction control system.
- Other revisions and additions include heated grips as standard equipment, new tank bag hooks and a relocated glove box.
- The 2010 Concours 14's electronically-adjustable windscreen is 2.7 inches taller and features four programmable presets up front, a memory function returning the screen to its preset after starting the bike.
- The redesigned fairing features rerouted outlets to 'facilitate heat-dissipation.' High temps from the engine was one of our few complaints of the Kawasaki in our 2008 Sport-Touring Shootout, so a possible correction is very welcomed.