See pictures of the 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 in action in the Motorcycle USA 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 first ride photo gallery. Check out the full 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 First Ride review.
- The control panel looks the same but accessing information on the LCD can now be controlled by a left-side Mode Select Button.
- New windscreen, heated grips, repositioned mirrors... The little things add up when you're perched behind the controls for hundreds of miles at a time.
- An all-new fairing was designed to increase cooling air flow for the motor and a lower sheild seals off the previous engine heat from riders' legs - especially on the right side.
- The left side handlebar has a lot more buttons to push, including a Mode Select trigger on the far side and the K-ACT and KTRC buttons.
- A heat sheild on the exhaust further aids rider protection from engine heat.
- Heated grips as a standard feature is a huge plus, and the 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 grips heat up well with an adjustable knob.
- The KIPASS system is back with a small secondary card fob to use as a backup.
- The KTRC system is not made for enhanced sporting performance, but instead to deliver increased confidence for touring riders on slippery surfaces.
- San Jacinto Mountains - 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 Press Intro.
- The 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 handles noticably better than the '09 predecessor, with new tires the most likely reason.
- The 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14, an upgrade of its predecessor thanks to improved handling and more touring creature comforts.
- A beautiful corner near Idylwild, California, ripping along the 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14.
- Breaking the rear loose on a 140 horsepower, 700-lb motorcycle... Even with the outriggers the brain had trouble accepting the idea -2010 Kawasaki Concours 14
- Motorcycle USA tested the 2010 Concours in the twisty terrain of Southern California's San Jacinto Mountains.
- The KTRC system engaged, the 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 handled the wet skid plate in stride, with no noticable slip.
- The 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 may not close the gap entirely on its very refined touring competition, but it gains ground.
- Most testers found the 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14's new windscreen an improvement, though this one felt more buffeting.
- Riding position on the 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 is quite comfortable.