- Aaron Hill from Denver, Colorado uses a modified 2010 Yamaha YZ450F to continue riding even though he is paralyzed below the waist.
- Ryan Hughes has some serious speed. He easily won the pro class at Glen Helen over Mike Sleeter and Doug Dubach.
- Glen Helen features a hellaciously long front straightaway that rewards riders that have big horsepower dirt bikes.
- In honor of Danny “Magoo” Chandler, this racer donned No. 34 on a Honda CR250 two-stroke.
- Some classes had upwards of 40 riders in it.