Our motorcycle friends across the pond give us a first ride assessment of the MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR. Read the full story in the 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR First Ride report.
- Though it may not look any different than the old Brutale, MV's new 1090RR is light years ahead.
- The 1090RR Brutale is the latest creation under the new MV Agusta/Harley-Davidson partnership.
- A cushier seat and a design change to the tank allows riders the freedom to move.
- On the track, the Brutale's slipper clutch allows the MV to glide into corners without upsetting the chassis.
- The subtle changes to the Brutale's layout allows for more confidence while cornering. Pair that with super sticky tires and it's very easy to ride fast.
- The new MV Agusta Brutale comes with traction control that controls the engine revs for stability.