MCN gets its hands on the new MV Agusta F41000 and takes it for a quick spin. Find out what our friends across the pond have to say about this new rocket in this report 2010 MV Agusta F4 First Ride.
- Dressed in black - the MV Agusta F4.
- The cockpit of the F4 continues the tradition of refinement with few wires and a large digital display for speed, rpm, traction control and lap timer all built into a single unit.
- The 2010 F4's engine shares only the same bore and stroke with its predecessor.
- Brembo brakes are the stopping power behind the F4.
- The F4 sports one of the highest seat heights for a supersport motorcycle on the market.
- The MV Agusta F41000
- MCN's Michael Neese
- Every single component of the MV Agusta F4 has been carefully crafted or designed with the aim of building the best motorcycle in the world.
- MV Agusta engineers have worked to designed and build the best supersport motorcycle in the world.
- One of the F4's calling cards is the multiple 'organ pipe' shaped exhaust ports.
- The tubular steel trellis design increases torsional rigidity and reduces weight by 22 lbs.