The Rat’s Hole held its first-ever bike show in the great state of Texas at the 2010 Lone Star Rally in Galveston.
- The antique class was represented by this 1948 Cushman Sport scooter.
- Miss Ratsmate 2010 poses for pictures on the 'Best of Show' winning 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa built by All Things Chrome.
- All Things Chrome made quite a stir at the Rat's Hole Bike Show in Galveston with this 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa and its 1500mm rear tire.
- How's this for a back tire? We declared this the "World's Largest Back Tire on a Suzuki Hayabusa!"
- Big Daddy Rat lives!
- The Flyrite rear brake system kept the rear of this hot bobber clean and tidy.
- This industrial-looking bobber was one of our favorites. Kick starter, jockey shifter, drilled-out with no front fender or brake. Cool.
- The tank of this Lone Star chopper made it a favorite among the partisan Texan crowd.
- Pier 21 was the site of the first Rat's Hole Bike Show in Texas held during the 2010 Lone Star Rally. Check out how tall the banana seat and pipes are on the chopper in the foreground.
- The Lone Star Beer bobber.
- This sticker expresses the sentiments of most bikers.