MotoUSA brings you all the racing action from Round 6 of the Lucas Oil Pro AMA Motocross Championship.
- A third place overall finish at RedBud allowed Christophe Pourcel to hold onto his point lead over his Pro Circuit teammates.
- Muscle Milk Toyota's Josh Grant finished with a pair of sixes for sixth overall at Red Bud.
- You could have thrown a blanket over the three front runners of Moto 1 at Red Bud. Dungey eventually took the lead and the win.
- A 3-5 moto score put Red Bull Honda's Andrew short in fourth overall for the day at RedBud.
- During moto two Justin Barcia rode like a man possessed on his way to a third place finish. Crazy scrubs like this helped him make up time on the leaders.
- Honda's Trey Canard finally got an overall win in the 2010 season at RedBud. Ice-Trey rode a hard fought battle with Dean Wilson for the overall.
- Troy Lee Design's Ben Townley finished on the podium once again with a third place overall at RedBud.
- Series rookie Eli Tomac has struggled with his starts as of late. The GEICO rider finished just inside the top ten at Red Bud.
- A crash in the late stages of moto two cost Tyla Rattray a podium finish at RedBud. Rattray held onto third place in the points.
- The Fourth of July at RedBud means great racing and pumped-up fans screaming' "RedBud!" at the top of their lungs all day.
- Rockstar Makita Suzuki's Ryan Dungey once again went 1-1 for the overall at RedBud.
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Chad Reed rebounded from his off weekend in Colorado with a second overall at RedBud.
- The Red Bud fans are loud, passionate, and even maniacal at times, but Red Bud wouldn't be what is with out them.
- Dean Wilson battled with Trey Canard in moto two for the win and the overall. Wilson ended up second after an aggressive pass by Canard.