2010 Ride Annie Ride Benefit photos.
- Early morning staging for the event took place at the Pelton Wheel Museum in historic Grass Valley.
- After leaving the rendezvous point at Sam Brannan Park in Yuba City, our two-wheeled entourage headed west to Annie’s place.
- 92 riders invade Annie’s unsuspecting neighborhood. She thinks there’s two or three of us coming to take her for a ride…
- With her new helmet intact, Annie’s ready to go riding.
- The gang roll through the Sutter Buttes while grazing sheep keep their distance.
- Bikes as far as the eye can see.
- Annie’s smile says it all. Mission accomplished…
- Annie shares a moment with her son Jake at the end of the day.
- Participants of the first annual Ride Annie Run 2010.