Check out pictures of the latest MadAss design from Sachs, the Sachs MadAss 125.
- The dual overhead cam, four-valve Single churns out a claimed 11 horsepower and six lb-ft of torque.
- The air-cooled engine transfers that pop to the rear wheel via chain drive and 4-speed transmission. Exiting the spent gasses of the motor is a fully-exposed exhaust, with undertail silencer.
- The MadAss 125 chassis is unique, with the frame, swingarm and shock running parallel.
- Dual disc brakes stop the MadAss 125, a 260mm rotor front and 215mm rotor rear.
- 2010 Sachs MadAss 125, available now from Peirspeed scooter dealers.
- Sachs, the historic German motorcycle marque, delivers a unique take on the motorcycle with its MadAss 125, distributed in the US through Pierspeed Scooters (a subsidiary of Cobra Powersports).