MotoUSA brings you all the action from the 2010 Salt Lake City AMA Supercross.
- Jake Weimer sewed up the West Coast Lites Championship in Salt Lake City, after finishing in fifth place.
- Only Nick Wey will be racing in SLC; Chad Reed is on maternity leave. Reeds son was born this week.
- The track in Salt Lake City sat under plastic until just before practice. The Dirt Wurx crew mixed in sand to try and dry out the track.
- Pro Circuit's josh Hansen smoked everyone in practice, turning a time that was 1.5 seconds faster than his teammate Jake Weimer.
- K-Dub was the fastest on the Salt Lake City Supercross track in qualifying practice. Could the veteran make it two in a row?
- The Salt Lake City fans are a tough lot. They sat through rain and snow with smiles and stayed until the very last lap.
- Just as the Lites Main Event lined up in the starting gate the skies opened up. Josh Hansen didn't seem to be bothered by the snow that fell during the opening laps.
- Honda's Trey Canard battled through the pack to grab a second in SLC. The GEICO Powersports rider finished the 2010 season in third place.
- Josh Hansen new nickname should be the "Mailman." Rain nor sleet nor snow could stop him in Salt Lake City,
- Wil Hahn finished third in Salt Lake City earning him second place in the 2010 West Coast Lites season.
- GEICO Powersports' Kevin Windham won his second race in a row in awful conditions in Salt Lake City. K-Dub vows to win the the last round in Vegas to prove he can win in good conditions as well.
- Andrew Short finished third and completed a Honda sweep of the podium in Salt Lake City. The Honda rider said he was surprised he was on the podium again so soon.
- After crashing twice in practice Davi Millsaps almost nailed the holeshot and went on to win second. After the race Millsaps was obviously sore as he limped up to the podium.
- 2010 Supercross Champion Ryan Dungey was the last rider that Kevin Windham lapped in Salt Lake City. Dungey finished in fourth place.
- Andrew Short's face says it all. The Honda rider was surprised to finish on the podium in the rain.
- Yes that is the Salt Lake City Supercoss Track underneath all that white stuff. Snow is in the forecast until Friday night, with a possibility of snow on Saturday.