MotoUSA brings you all the action from the Steel City Motocross National.
- While Trey Canard celebrated picking up six points on Pourcel...
- GEICO's Bret Metcalfe continues to shine in his first season on the 450 Honda. Metty ended up second overall and took over second place in the points.
- JGR's Justin Brayton broke into the top three at Steel City, Brayton charged hard in the first moto despite having no goggles.
- Kevin Windham went 1-2 for the overall win at Steel City. K-Kub diced with Brett Metcalfe in the first moto.
- Kawasaki's Tyla Rattray once again was on the podium at Steel City. The Styla now moves into third place in the points.
- Pourcel pondered what he has to do to take home the #1 plate.
- DNA/Shred Stix's Nico Izzi ran a strong first moto but pulled of in the second moto with a twisted knee.
- Ryan Dungey has already sewn up the 2010 championship, but he hasn't let off a bit as he chases the all time rookie-win record.
- Ben Townley rocked out a solid result in the first moto, but a crash in the second sent him packing early.
- Pro Circuit's Christophe Pourcel was a second faster than his championship rival Trey Canard in qualifying practice.
- Shorty still has the holeshot on lock, but the Red Bull rider has yet to turn his epic starts into an overall win.
- Andrew Short went 4-5 for the day at Steel City. While he earned a fourth overall he slipped to third in the points behind Metcalfe.
- Honda's Trey Canard picked up six more points on Christophe Pourcel at Steel City.
- On his first day on the JGR squad and as a pro, Nick Paluzzi scored a seventh overall at Steel City.
- Dean Wilson grabbed the holeshot in Moto 2, but couldn't hold of Canard or Pourcel. Wilson would finish third in the moto.
- Eli Tomac just missed out on a top three overall finish on his GEICO Honda, ridingto a 4-5 moto score.