Photos from Round 4 of the 2010 AMA Monster Energy Supercross at San Francisco.
- It was a rough night for the current points leader Ryan Dungey. A bad start and slick track left him in fourth.
- Yamaha's Josh Hill captured his second consecutive runner-up position in the 2010 series at San Francisco.
- Josh Hill has a two point lead over Ryan Villopoto in the overall points.
- Josh Hill was four seconds down by the checkers and will be looking for additional speed in San Diego to capture his first win.
- Broc Tickle flew his Yamaha to third-place in San Francisco.
- Yamaha's Broc Tickle nabbed the final podium spot.
- Yamaha's Broc Tickle worked hard to catch Weimer but he just couldn't find the additional speed he needed before the checkers.
- Joah Hansen pushed his Kawasaki to a seventh-place finish.
- Suzuki's Hunter Hewitt - San Francisco
- Kawasaki's Jake Weimer still holds the top spot on the points board.
- Current Lites points leader, Jake Weimer, got the runner-up position in San Francisco.
- Ryan Dungey suffered a small crash but was unhurt and got up to finish in fourth.
- Rockstar Makita Suzuki's Dungey grabbed the holeshot award.
- Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto grabbed his first win of the season.
- Nick Wey finished inside the top-ten at San Francisco.
- Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto is just two-points shy of second in the overall standings.