See photos of three-time 500cc motorcycle Grand Prix Champion, Wayne Rainey then find out his take on the current state of MotoGP road racing in this exclusive Wayne Rainey MotoGP Interview.
- Rainey sits aboard his championship winning YZR500 during this summer’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Wayne Rainey wheelies out of the corner aboard his championshipwinning Yamaha YZR500 500cc Grand Prix motorcycle.
- Wayne Rainey won three consecutive 500cc Grand Prix titles in 1990, 1991, and 1992.
- Before Wayne Rainey made the jump to 500cc World Champion he raced in AMA Superbike.
- Past and present Yamaha champions Valentino Rossi and Wayne Rainey hang out during the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Rainey enjoys driving his TZ250-powered kart aboard the racetrack that gave him so much success throughout his career.
- Wayne Rainey with fellow Yamaha champion Kenny Roberts Sr. and Yamaha’s Keith McCarty.