View photos from Round 1 of the 2010 XDL Sportbike Freestyle Championship held in Daytona at Bike Week.
- One of the fastest growing sports is sportbike freestyle competition.
- Dena Sodano won the Womens class at Daytona's XDL.
- Luke Emmons should get high marks for his Shift Racing style.
- A massive burnout is always a crowd-pleaser.
- Dena Sodano - Round 1 XDL Sportbike Freestyle Championship
- The XDL Sportbike Freestyle Championship moves to Havasu 95 Speedway for the next round.
- After two runs, Luke Emmons moved into second but missed out on the overall by only 2 1/2 points.
- Luke Emmons was out of the circle competition in the first round.
- Luke Emmons performs a one-handed wheelie for the crowd.
- Only two and a half points separated Luke Emmons from the winner. Considering his style in this picture, it's hard to imagine how tight the competition was.
- Despite cold, wet weather that may hamper traction, the tricks were still off the charts.
- Luke Emmons jumps into the high chair during competition.