- Chris “Teach” McNeil rode too aggressively during practice and had a nasty high-side in which he damaged his bike and his knee.
- Emmons had the chance to restart after the banner was removed from his back wheel. Although rattled, he was able to put in a decent run for fourth at Tennessee.
- The XDL Sportbike Freestyle Championship moves to LA for the next round.
- Chris McNeil dropped to 12th in the overall series after he was unable to participate at Nashville.
- Emmons earned fourth at Nashville and is currently ranked third in the overall XDL Championship series.
- The XDL event was kicked off on Friday with a burnout competition.
- In preparation for the usual wet weather in Tennessee, Emmons practiced on slick surfaces in CT.
- In Emmons' second run he parked a stoppis on a k-rail and did a burnout. Unfortunately the banner got in the way...
- Luke Emmons balances his bike for a no-handed wheelie.