ATK Motorcycles enters the cruiser and street bike segment with a mix of entry-level motorcycles with displacements from 250 to 680cc.
- ATK brought its lineup of cruiser and street motorcycles to the Salt for the 2010 BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials.
- ATK wants to offer its line of motorcycles, like the ATK 700 Cruiser, in about 20% of Harley-Davidson dealerships.
- The ATK 700 Cruiser is poised for its run down the Salt at the BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials.
- ATK CEO Frank White
- Go, Jimmy Go. S&T's Jimmy Park gets a feel for the Salt before gearing up for a 100-plus mile run on a 700 Cruiser.
- The 2011 650 V-Twin Sport, foreground, sources a 90-degree V-Twin with DOHC mated to a constant mesh six-speed transmission.
- The flagship model of ATK's 2011 line is the ATK 700 Cruiser.
- Respected motojournalist Alan Cathcart talks with S&T's Jimmy Park and ATK CEO Frank White at Bonneville.
- Frank White and his riding buddy, US Ambassador and former Utah governor Jon Huntsman Jr. like to put politics behind them sometimes and just ride.
- Besides running ATK, Frank White is also an avid rider. White catches some air while competing in a 2008 desert race in Nevada.
- S&T's COO, Jimmy Park, came over from Korea to make a run down the Salt on the 2011 ATK 700 Cruiser.