BMW brings over the F800R street bike to the U.S. for 2011. Read our motorcycle review in the 2011 BMW F800R First Ride
- 2011 BMW F800R.
- The BMW F800R is very well made motorcycle and is a much better value than other bikes in its class.
- BMW motorcycles finally brings the F800R Streetfighter over to the U.S. for 2011.
- Mass centralization was a key design aspect of the new BMW F800R.
- The BMW’s liquid-cooled Parallel Twin engine ensures a very slim motorcycle.
- The BMW F800R’s switch gear is simple and easy to use.
- The BMW F800R is a very high quality motorcycle.
- Below 70 mph the F800R delivers an exceptionally smooth and vibration-free ride.
- Handling is one of the F800R’s best attributes.