See pics of the historic Bol’ d’Or 24 hour endurance race in the 2011 Bol d’Or 24 Hours photo gallery. Don’t forget to check out the Bol d’Or World Endurance Results 2011 report.
- Riders line up for the start of the 75th Bol d'Or race.
- John McGuinness in traffic at Magny Cours, the Englishman is best known at 15-time winner at the Isle of Man TT and long-time King of the Mountain course.
- Honda TT Legends John McGuinness gets his first taste of FIM Endurance Championship at the Bol d'Or. Hey, where are the all the people, fence posts and brick walls!
- Isle of Man TT rider Steve Plater during a nighttime pit at the Bol d'Or.
- Australian racer Cameron Donald joins the Honda TT Legends team for the Bol d'Or 24 hour race.
- The Bol d'Or 24 Hours runs at the Magny Cours circuit in France, the race celebrating its 75th anniversary.
- The SERT team extended its advantage during the night, eventually taking the 2011 Bol d'Or victory by six laps.
- The 75th anniversary of the Bol d'Or.
- The flag drops and riders take off - only 24 hours and 800 some odd laps to go in order to fight for a podium spot.
- The Suzuki Endurance Racing Team claimed its fourth consecutive victory of the historic Bol d’Or.
- The SERT team snagged its fourth consecutive checkered flag at Bol d'Or