- Anthony Delhalle (left) and Vincent Philippe completed an impressive performance at Doha despite missing teammate Daisaku Sakai.
- By wrapping up the 2011 World Endurance Championship SERT has secured its 11th world title.
- The Suzuki Endurance Racing Team won the 2011 WEC just four points ahead of BMW Motorrad France.
- Sunset as Yamaha France GMT 94 Ipone continue to lead the race.
- Riders race toward their bikes to begin the 8-hour race at the Losail circuit in Qatar.
- 2011 World Endurance Qatar podium
- SERT nailed the holeshot during the start of the race thanks to a quick start by Vincent Philippe.