Check out the 2011 Ducati Sportbike model lineup in the 2011 Ducati Sportbike photo gallery.
- 2011 Ducati Superbike 1198
- 2011 Ducati 1198 R Corse
- 2011 Ducati Superbike 1198 SP
- 2011 Ducati Superbike 848 EVO
- Ducati 848 EVO sportbike
- A cross-mounted steering damper is now standard equipment on the 848 EVO.
- The 848 EVO's Testastretta Evoluzione Twin gets a redesign, with Ducati swapping out new cylinder heads, pistons, throttle bodies and camshafts.
- While Ducati doesn’t divulge details on the new internal changes to the 848 EVO, it claims the mods up power to 140 hp @ 10,500 rpm and 72.3 lb-ft of torque at 9750 rpm.
- The rest of the changes are cosmetic, with the EVO available in “Dark” edition.
- Ducati has announced another EVO model release, with its 2011 Ducati 848 EVO middleweight sportbike.
- Wheels are covered with the latest generation Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires, which replace the standard 848’s Dragon Supercorsa PRO.
- The “Dark” version of the 848 EVO rings in at a $12,995 MSRP. Ducatisti that want theirs in Ducati Red will have to spoon out an extra grand at $13,995.
- Ducati 848 EVO sportbike instrument console.