Don Hill’s in SoHo was hopping for the official press launch of Harley-Davidson’s newest Dark Custom motorcycle, the 2011 Blackline.
- The 2011 FXS Blackline is the newest addition to Harley-Davidson's Dark Custom line of motorcycles.
- The house was packed and the fun-meter was on high at Don Hill's for the Blackline's press party.
- Korry Vorndran, lead project engineer for the Blackline, goes over some of the bike's features.
- A look into the dreams of every red-blooded biker!
- We gave Casey Ketterhagen, the lead designer on the Blackline project, the nickname of Jesse James, Jr.
- Don Hill's in SoHo was hoppin' for the party after the press launch of the 2011 H-D Blackline.
- The crowd moved in closer as the time to pull back the cover on the Blackline approached.
- Harley shows off its customization skills in the paint of these two gas tanks at the press launch party for the 2011 Blackline.
- Glamorous models sported the new Black Label Collection of apparel at the press party for the 2011 Blackline.
- Willie G. tests out the ergos on the new Blackline.
- 'Ride Free' says Willie G., one of the driving creative and styling forces at Harley-Davidson.
- The one and only Willie G. talked about how proud he was of the group of designers who worked on the newest Dark Custom, the 2011 Blackline.