Harley-Davidson unveils its 2011 CVO Softail Convertible. See the photos then read the review in the 2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Convertible review.
- 2011 CVO Softail Convertible
- The CVO Softail Convertible has limited ground clearance.
- Taking in the scenery aboard the 2011 CVO Softail Convertible.
- The CVO Softail Convetible comes in three colors. Above is the Maple Metallic and Roman Gold with Burnished Copper Graphics.
- The seat is well supportive and won't wear you out on long rides.
- The removable fairing features two small speakers.
- The Softail Convertible is powered by a Twin Cam 110 V-Twin engine.
- The 2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Covertible retails for $29,599.