- The inner fairing is color matched to the exterior color on the 2011 CVO Street Glide.
- The CVO Street Glide gets a LED fuel gauge.
- The CVO Street Glide weights almost 90 pounds less than the other CVO touring bikes.
- This Kryptonite and Black Diamond colorway looks fabulous.
- Equally as beautiful is this Black Diamond and Inferno Orange colorway.
- The 2011 CVO Street Glide is powered by a Twin Cam 110 V-Twin engine.
- Production will be limited to approximately 3700 units of the 2011 CVO Street Glide.
- The rear shocks feature hand-adjustable preload and optimized rebound and damping deliver outstanding response on a range of road surfaces
- The CVO Street Glide retails for $32,499.