See photos of the 2011 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra on the road then read our evaluation in the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra Review.
- Riding the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra out to the races at Glen Helen.
- You can’t get any more American then riding a Harley-Davidson out to the track then hoping out and having a dirt bike race.
- Harley-Davidsons Road Glide Ultra garners attention at the fuel pump. We achieved an average of 36.9 mpg, which is pretty good for a bike that weighs 888 lbs.
- After riding the Road Glide Ultra to the track we raced Yamaha YZ two-stroke dirt bikes at Glen Helen Raceway.
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra dyno chart.
- Tearing up the corners aboard the ’11 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Custom.
- Waheed rode the Road Glide Ultra out to the motocross track to race two-stroke Yamaha dirt bikes at Glen Helen Raceway.
- The 2011 Road Glide Ultra comes with an 80-watt Harman/Kardon Audio System and a cockpit-style instrument layout.
- The Road Glide Ultra has a new Ultra Classic seat that's supposed to improve reach to the ground and provide better lower back support.
- The ’11 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra retails for $23,059.
- The Road Glide Ultra is equipped a topcase with 2.26 cubic-feet of storage which is perfect for storing a helmet or two.
- In spite of its size, the ’11 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra is a good motorcycle to commute on to and from work.