Husqvarna releases information and photos about its new TC450 motocross prototype.
- Testing is taking place around the Varese, Italy headquarters.
- Bodywork is all-new and the final colors and graphics haven't been released.
- Swingarm pivot and countershaft are located in-line.
- Shock linkage on the top of the swingarm is big news for the new Husqvarna.
- The TC450 prototype is very slim.
- Unlike previous Husqvarna dirt bikes, the new version has a right-side exhaust.
- Husqvarna will use the 450 platform to power a TXC and TE version as well.
- The testing crew evaluates information on the new prototype.