See photos of Kawasaki’s stand-up personal watercraft in action then read the review in the 2011 Kawasaki Jet Ski 800 SX-R First Ride test.
- Stand-up Jet Skis may take a little more coordination to ride but are far more entertaining to ride than sit down models.
- Twenty eleven is the final year of the stand-up two-stroke Jet Ski.
- With its large hull and wide tray, Kawasaki’s 800 SX-R Jet Ski is relatively easy to ride.
- It’s simply astounding how well Kawasaki’s 800 SX-R carves into a corner.
- This is the final year (2011) Kawasaki will produce the stand-up 800 SX-R Jet Ski due to low demand and environmental concerns.
- The 2011 Kawasaki Jet Ski 800 SX-R retails for $7899 and is not available for sale in California or New York.
- Compared to other stand-up PWCs the Kawasaki 800 maintains its trajectory at virtually all speeds and lean angles.
- The Jet Ski 800 SX-R responds best to handlebar input rather than body lean when turning.