Summer means one thing: water sports. So we put Kawasaki’s new sit down Jet Ski to the test in this the 2011 Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 300X Versatility review.
- Enjoying a glassy late afternoon on the water on the Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 300X.
- The Kawasaki Ultra 300X is more than just a one passenger water rocket and can provide entertainment for friends and family.
- With its push-button five-mph no wake zone button and generous storage room the Kawasaki Ultra 300X is a good Jet Ski for family use.
- Kawasaki’s Ultra 300X has the ability to provide entertainment for the whole family.
- The Kawasaki Ultra 300X has plenty of grunt to pull a wake surfer or boarder.
- Considering the gigantic size of its supercharged engine, the Kawasaki is very thirsty at the fuel pump.
- The Kawasaki Ultra 300X offers a good amount of storage for rope, scuba masks and anything else you might need during a weekend getaway at the lake.