Kawasaki introduces its latest bagger, the 2011 Vulcan Vaquero, with a frame-mounted fairing, hard saddlebags, covers and components dressed up in black trim. Read about the new cruiser motorcycle in our 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero First Ride article.
- 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero in Candy Fire Red colorway.
- Kawasaki enhanced the rugged stance of its Vaquero bagger by using instrumentation influenced by American muscle cars.
- The Vaquero is equipped with Kawasaki's 52-degree V-Twin with a single overhead cam and a long 102 x 104mm bore/stroke.
- The 2011 Vaquero features an aerodynamically shaped, frame-mounted front fairing.
- The 2011 Vulcan Vaquero is powered by a liquid-cooled 1700cc V-Twin engine mated to a six-speed transmission.
- The 2011 Vaquero has lockable, side-loading hard saddlebags.
- Kawasaki hopes to cash in on the bagger craze with its blacked-out 2011 Vulcan Vaquero. Giddyup, steel horse cowboys.
- Introducing the 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero.