2011 KTM 350 SX-F Long Term Test Part 2
- The Easiest way to drop the rear shock and remove the header and mid stock KTM pipe is to prop the rear tire up with a block of wood.
- Next step is to install the FMF Factory 4.1 RCT muffler.
- Remove the stock grommets and washers from the stock KTM muffler and reinstall in the FMF 4.1.
- Install FMF muffler (which fit perfect and went on a lot quicker than taking the stock header off) Tighten up bolts to complete.
- To Install the FMF Sytem you will start with the header in this case the FMF Powerbomb header. Attach the springs to hold it in place.
- Next to remove the header you will need to pull it out towards the front of the motor.
- To remove the stock KTM header you must first Remove the bottom Rear Shock bolt.
- Remove Mid mount bolt on header and remove springs.
- After you remove the Bottom Rear shock bolt remove the Linkage bolt.
- The Titanium Factory 4.1 sticker comes stock with a 94db insert which also contains a spark arrestor. All this can be removed very quickly.