Moto Guzzi released its adventure and sport-touring models at the 2010 EICMA show in Milan. Read the full story in our 2011 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 and Norge GT 8V First Look.
- The 2011 Moto Guzzi Stelvio’s cockpit has also been revamped with new graphs for its on-board control panel and a larger fuel indicator.
- The 2011 Norge has received the same tweaks as the Stelvio’s – revamped electronic controls, timing and cooling systems, new integrated ignition and injection ECU for claimed better throttle response and more midrange.
- The 2011 Stelvio gets a bumped up fuel cell to a massive 8.4 gallons and equipping it with a bigger windscreen.
- Moto Guzzi reports Stelvio power numbers at 76.7 lb-ft (104 Nm) at 5500 rpm and peak horsepower at 102.
- Stylistically, it continues to feature a dual front headlight assembly, but the 2011 Stelvio’s top fairing, windshield and half-fairing with integrated turn signals are all-new in an attempt to give the styling a more aggressive nature.
- The 2011 Norge’s saddle is 31.89 inches in height and has been outfitted with a wider, more padded seat. The handlebar position has been lowered and retracted slightly while its instrument panel has been moved to make it easier for riders to read.
- 2011 Moto Guzzi Norge GT V8
- The size of the Moto Guzzi Norge GT muffler has also been increased to make it quieter and more compatible with ever-tightening noise emission standards.
- 2011 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 8V
- The 2011 Stelvio NTX No Limits version comes with a bunch of extra guards, Ber rims and Alpina spokes.