2011 Nathan Woods Benefit Ride Day at Glen Helen
- Nathan Woods rode for a number of different teams during his career as a off-road motorcycle racer.
- Troy Lee Designs Tara Geiger puts in laps at Glen Helen in support of Nathan Woods.
- Kawasaki came out with the KX450F that Nathan won one of his WORCS championships.
- Monster Energy Pro Circuit Supercross rider Broc Tickle came out to lend his support at the Nathan Woods benefit ride day.
- This rider had special Nathan Woods graphics cut for his dirt bike.
- Kurt Caselli celebrates Nathan's life by doing what he loves: riding his dirt bike.
- Nathan's wife, Amanda and two young sons Nate(left)and Braxton (right) were grateful for the support of the dirt bike riding community.
- A healthly crowd turned out to celebrate Nathan Woods life at Glen Helen raceway.
- The motorcycle industry donated various products and riding gear to raise money for Woods' family.
- Supercross riders Kevin Windham and Josh Grant donated some autographed memorabilia.