Take a peek at photos from the Roland Sands Design Grand Opening party in Los Alamitos, California.
- Nitro Circus star Andy Bell is a friend of Roland Sands and partied it up at the Grand Opening.
- The design center hallway was lined with magazine articles that showcased the many project bikes Roland has delivered over the years.
- The local band Signal Hillbillies set up shop to entertain the crowd with their rockabilly tunes and style.
- Every Roland Sands motorcycle that was available was on site and parked out back or displayed inside.
- Roland’s office had this handmade book case made by a close friend who used local reclaimed wood and steel.
- A customers new Ducati Desmosedici RR sits on the shops lift awaiting to be completed by Roland.
- The new retail storefront features Rolands 2006 No Regrets bike that won him the Discovery Channel Biker Build Off trophy.
- Rolands office is littered with design awards and literature that showcase his achievements and inspiration.
- The design center upstairs showcased the new RSD apparel line and is where Roland’s creations are conceived.
- RSD Yamaha 450 Super Single sportbike racer displayed in the shop on a palette rack.
- The entire shop looked like a fine art gallery open to guests for touring and photo opportunities.
- Peligroso Tequila hosted the bars and offered an amazing Mango margarita mixed to perfection.
- This Affliction Rat Rod was parked out back along with many customized bikes Roland had a hand in.
- Roland’s desk itself was a work of art and had one of his café racer project bikes displayed on top.
- This wild custom built mechanical type writer was on display and was a center piece of conversation.