View supercross photos from the Salt Lake City round of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross series.
- James Stewart
- Ryan Dungey (above) lost three points to Ryan Villopoto in the series after finishing third in Salt Lake City.
- Josh Hansen essentially ended his 2011 title hopes in the West Coast Lites class after coming together with Eli Tomac.
- Chad Reed left Utah unhappy with his second-place result and now trails RV by nine points.
- An arial view of the pits before the start of qualifying in Salt Lake City.
- Despite the cold weather fans packed the pits at Rice-Eccles Stadium for Round 16 of the 2011 AMA Supercross Championship.
- Snow showers were on and off throughout the morning, but the track stayed relatively dry with the help of Dirt Worx.
- Unlike last year Supercross action at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City Utah stayed dry.
- Stewart suffered two falls in Salt Lake City and is now 23 points behind in the championship with just one round left.
- James Stewart (#7) secured a terrific holeshot ahead of the field, but it wasn't enough to keep him out of trouble.
- Geico Powersports Honda's Eli Tomac is only two points down in the series after a major win in Salt Lake City.
- Ryan Villopoto's clutch performance in Utah has provided the 22-year-old with slight breathing room for the finale in Vegas.
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Jake Weimer made his debut in the Supercross class and finished seventh behind Kevin Windham.