the 13th Annual Surfercross brought together the motocross and surf industries for some friendly competition and fun in the sun.
- Dakotoa Tedder and Chava Greenlee took the overall win at the 13th Annual Surfercross.
- The surfing portion of Surfercross is held at San Onofre State Beach the day after the motocross.
- Surfing legend Sunny Garcia never misses the Surfercoss. This year he just missed out on the podium.
- There were some decent waves to be had at the second day of the Surfercross.
- The Surfercross is all about having fun with some friendly competition.
- Fender Guitars kicked down some sweet trophies for the Surfercross.
- It wouldn't Surfercross without babes on the beach.
- FMF's Little D stays cool at the 2011 Surfercross.
- Jeff Emig can still pull the holey! Fro has been a a regular at Surfercross for years. The event is put on by his former mechanic and JGRMX Team Manager Jeremy Albrecht.
- TLD's Christian Craig gets ready for the motocross portion of the Surfercross. Craig finished 3rd with his surfing partner, Scott Farnsworth.