See photos of electric scooter concepts from the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show, in the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show Electric Scooters Photo Gallery,
- Honda explains the E-Canopy can also be sourced as a delivery mount with a rear trunk built in.
- The E-Canopy is a three-wheeled EV design from Honda - 2011 Tokyo Motor Show
- Small and compact, the Motor Compo is designed to fit inside the company’s Micro Commuter Concept (an accompanying four-wheeled concept revealed at the Tokyo Show).
- Honda Motor Compo - 2011 Tokyo Motor Show
- Yamaha EC-Miu - 2011 Tokyo Motor Show
- IfYamaha’s Tokyo EV concept is the EC-Miu, which is pitched as an electric urban commuter.
- KYMCO EV scooter- 2011 Tokyo Motor Show
- KYMCO showcased this model of the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show.
- The KYMCO EV scooter is listed as the LKJ1 3kw in the Tokyo Motor Show press materials, but has ‘Queen 3-0 ev’ brandished on its side.
- Suzuki e-Let’s - 2011 Tokyo Motor Show
- Suzuki e-Let’s battery pack - 2011 Tokyo Motor Show
- Of all the Tokyo concepts, Suzuki’s e-Let’s scooter appears the most primed for production.
- Suzuki is currently road testing the e-Let’s in its home city of Hamamatsu, where the data will be used to 'move further toward production.'