See photos of the second-ever TT Zero race at the 2011 Isle of Man TT races in the 2011 TT Zero Isle of Man photo gallery. Read more in the 2011 TT Zero Results article.
- Isle of Man TT will allow patrons to sit in grandstand and 'fan zones' that will be placed along the course for 2012.
- New grandstands and 'fan zones' will allow spectators to see the course from five different points in 2012.
- Mark Miller kicks off the 2011 TT Zero, the American brandishing the number 1 plate as the defending champion.
- Mark Miller on the gas... er juice at 2011 TT Zero at the Isle of Man.
- Allan Brew on the MIT entry. The American university place fourth in the race, losing the £5000 University Prize to the Kingston entry.
- Michael Rutter (center) toasts MotoCzysz teammate Mark Miller (left) and Kingston University's George Spence (right) on the 2011 TT Zero podium.
- The Blade gets up to speed on the MotoCzysz E1PC. Rutter would reach a near 150 mph top speed and just miss setting the first-ever electric-powered 100 mph lap at the Isle.
- A new face at the TT Zero, the Team Prozza effort earned fifth with Yoshinari Matsushita at the controls.