View photos from the ninth round of the 2011 AMA Pro Motocross Championship in our Unadilla photo gallery.
- Justin Barcia had a surprisingly strong showing during his first ride in the 450 class at Unadilla.
- South African Gareth Swanepoel (#387) getting the holeshot in Moto 1 at Unadilla in the 250 class.
- Ryan Villopoto posted his first double victory of the season while riding Kawasaki's 2012 KX450F.
- Blake Baggett had two difficult starts at Unadilla but made up ground to finish second overall.
- Justin Barcia (#17) took the holeshot in the first moto at Unadilla to kick off his temporary ride in the 450 class at Factory Honda.
- Honda's Justin Barcia had a great debut ride in the 450 class despite a heavy collision with Ryan Dungey in Moto 2.
- Justin Barcia (#17) - Unadilla Motocross 2011
- Justin Barcia (#17) (a.k.a. The Wild Child) throwing some elbows to gain position out of the gates at Unadilla.
- Geico Honda's Justin Bogle finished fifth overall at Unadilla during his first ever pro race after moving up from the amateur ranks.
- Suzuki's Ryan Dungey posted another solid ride at Unadilla in second, but lacked aggression in the early laps.
- Ryan Dungey - Unadilla Motocross 2011
- Chad Reed finished off the box again for the third round in a row after earning fourth at Unadilla.
- Geico Honda's Eli Tomac put a stop to PC Kawasaki's dominance on the podium by taking third overall.
- Ryan Villopoto celebrated his first double victory of the season on his 23rd birthday at Unadilla.
- Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki's Dean Wilson won his first overall of the season at Unadilla after winning both motos.