It’s “Tales from the Darkside” as Victory Motorcycles Vision cruiser gets the blacked-out treatment to go along with its revamped six-speed transmission and Freedom 106 V-Twin in the form of the 2011 Vision 8-Ball. Find out more in our 2011 Victory Vision 8-Ball First Ride article.
- We got to sample what the Vision 8-Ball's got in top gear at mid- to high rpm across the wide open plains of Wyoming.
- The 2011 Victory Vision 8-Ball comes in a sharp-looking black finish to go along with a blacked-out 106 cubic-inch Freedom V-Twin.
- 2011 Victory Vision 8-Ball
- Though touted as a cruiser motorcycle, we found the Victory Vision 8-Ball to be a very capable touring mount as well.
- The Victory Vision stands out in a crowd thanks to its distinctive bodywork.
- Old meets new as the futuristic styling of the 2011 Vision 8-Ball contrasts with the aging brick building of this art deco theater.
- The 2011 Victory Vision 8-Ball banks easily into turns and handles with surprising agility.
- We took the 2011 Victory Vision 8-Ball across three states, visiting small towns like Hawk Springs, Wyoming along our way.
- The '11 Vision 8-Ball has the Freedom Stage 1 106/6 V-Twin with 1731cc of power and a 101 X 108mm bore/stroke.
- Cruising along aboard the 2011 Victory Vision 8-Ball.
- The saddlebags on the Victory Vision are somewhat of an optical illusion because they don't have as much storage capacity as you'd think.
- The Vision 8-Ball has comfy, all-day ergos and one of the best factory saddles around.
- The more I ride the Victory Vision, the more its merits grow on me.