Check out what our man Melling saw during one of Britain’s biggest bike shows of the year in the 2012 Birmingham Bike Show photo gallery.
- AT varient of the Honda CB500R is a lovely mid-range bike.
- The transverse 1380cc V-Twin puts out an incredible 88.6 lb-ft of torque at only 2750 rpm.
- With swooping, graceful lines and impeccable detailing the Moto Guzzi California is as stylish as it is powerful.
- This stunning cruiser will put a serious dent in your wallet, as its priced at $25,000 dollars.
- New BMW GS is a worthy successor to the GS tradition.
- The new Yamaha Cross-Plane engine is a gem.
- Bronze welded Metisse frame - old style craftsmanship at its best.
- CB500R in sports version is gorgeous.
- Custom bikes featured heavily on the HD stand.
- Ducati Monster display.
- The Honda Integra scooter is impressive, but far too expensive.
- McQueen Metisse is starkly simple, but all the more beautiful for that.
- The Moto Guzzi California - one of the most breathtaking production bikes ever.