Motorcycle USA takes a spin on the latest version of Can-Am’s innovative three-wheeler, the touring-minded 2012 Spyder RT and the sportier 2012 Can-Am RS Roadsters. Read about the experience in our 2012 Can-Am Spyder Roadsters First Ride article.
- Can-Am invited Motorcycle USA to sunny SoCal to ride the 2012 Spyder RS and RT Roadsters.
- The fun factor is definitely there when riding the Can-Am Spyder RSS.
- The Spyder's VSS does an admirable job of keeping the front end grounded when you're hustling through turns.
- Riding the twisties on the Can-Am Spyder can be fun but requires a lot of bar work.
- Sweet! Can-Am offers the Spyder in a variety of striking colors.
- 2012 Can-Am Spyder RS
- At the heart of the Can-Am Spyder Roadster is a 998cc Rotax V-Twin good for a claimed 106 hp.
- The paddle shifters for the semi-automatic Spyders are conveniently located and easy to use.
- New Fox Racing Shox anchor the front end of the Spyder RS models this year.
- The Spyder LT has an electronically adjustable windshield, which came in handy.
- New chrome trim adds even more class to the already stylin' Spyder LT.
- The Spyder LT Limited is a classy package full of the amenities and comfort touring riders demand.