- This marks Nicky Hayden’s third season racing the Ducati Desmosedici MotoGP bike.
- The GP12 Desmosedici has a more Italian-oriented paint scheme. All the team’s sponsors appear to carry over from last season.
- A cockpit view of the ’12 Ducati Desmosedici GP12.
- The Desmosedici GP12 returns to a 1000cc V-Four engine format.
- Ducati factory workers pose for a photo with team riders Nicky Hayden and Valentino Rossi.
- Valentino Rossi snaps a photo of his new ride on his Iphone.
- Valentino Rossi appears both tan and rested and ready to begin the MotoGP season next month in Qatar.
- The tail section of the GP12 machine looks similar to last year’s bike. Note the screen on the exhaust to prevent debris from entering in a crash.