Ducati dresses up the Diavel’s tank panels and headlight trim in chrome, adds classic Ducati badging and throws on new 14-spoke machined wheels for the new 2012 Diavel Cromo.
- The 2012 Diavel Cromo is powered by the potent Testastretta 11 engine and has plenty of sophisticated componetry including Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Riding Modes, a Ride-by-Wire throttle system and ABS.
- Introducing the 2012 Ducati Diavel Cromo.
- New horizontal stitching appears to give the seat on the 2012 Diavel Cromo a slightly different contour.
- New classic logos and chromium-plated tank panels spruce up the look of Ducati's Diavel.
- The 2012 Ducati Diavel Cromo with a fan at its EICMA debut in Milan.