Harley-Davidson gives its popular bagger with a Shark-nose fairing the CVO treatment, beefing up the 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom’s performance with a brawny Twin Cam 110 V-Twin and a Screamin’ Eagle Heavy Breather air intake. Read the more in the 2012 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide Custom First Ride article.
- Harley’s hot rodded its bold bagger, the 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom, even more with a big engine, boomin’ audio and bitchin’ paint.
- The CVO Road Glide Custom is offered in three exclusive colors, including this Maple Metallic and Vivid Black version with real Smoke graphics.
- Introducing Harley's 2012 CVO lineup - the Ultra Classic Electra Glide, Street Glide, Softail Convertible and the Road Glide Custom.
- The 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom gets the honors of being the only all-new CVO model for 2012.
- Harley stuffed big 5x7 speakers in the blacked-out cockpit of the 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom which we think looks exceptionally sharp.
- The 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom is one mean ride.
- A forward-facing Heavy Breather air intake on the 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom feels like it adds a few ponies.
- Our trip through California's Wine Country took us by the folk art collection of Litto's Hubcap Ranch.
- The CVO Road Glide Custom's saddlebags are injection-molded and are color-matched to the rear fascia which contains the LED brake/turn signals.
- The 2012 CVO Road Glide Custom is the total package. Throttle response is immediate, its steering is lighter than its fork-mounted counterpart, the CVO Street Glide, and its suspension is dialed-in to provide a plush ride.
- The frame-mounted Shark-nose fairing of the CVO Road Glide Custom keeps action at the bars light and rider-friendly.