The most tenured member of the CVO family makes an appearance once again in 2012 as the CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide is the epitome of a classicly styled luxury touring motorcycle. Get the full report in the 2012 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide First Ride Article.
- The cockpit of the CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide has an attractive, functional layout.
- Harley took one of the comfiest seats around and made it even better by reshaping the rider area of the suspended seat.
- Introducing the 2012 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide. Now that's a mouthful!
- The 2012 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide puts the “L” in luxury touring motorcycle!
- Cruising by Lotto's Hubcab Ranch in Napa Valley.
- The 2012 CVO Electra Glide has a fit and finish that is unparalleled for a classicly styled luxo-tourer, no matter what angle you're looking at it.
- Harley pumped up the volume on the CVO Ultra Classic, including Audio Bass Booster Ports incorporated into the liner of the King Tour-Pak.
- Between the saddlebags and Harley's King Tour-Pak, the 2012 CVO Ultra Classic offers a bounty of storage space.
- The 110 on the CVO Ultra Classic was able to pick back up from a very low rpm without bogging down when an uphill hairpin turn caught us off-guard.
- An iPod nano plug-in and mount comes standard on the CVO Ultra Classic. Riders are able to toggle through the lists on their iPod from the hand controls now, too.
- The saddle of the CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide is one of the comfiest stock seats around. The bike's ergos are very upright and rider-friendly, too.