- Revised ergonomics make the Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special more comfortable to ride.
- With 78.5 lb-ft of torque and 114 horsepower available at the back tire the Night Rod Special has plenty of power.
- Although the Night Rod Special employs a water-cooled V-Twin engine it feels every bit as “Harley” as the air-cooled bikes minus the sound.
- The shape of the two-person seat was also modified for increased rider and passenger comfort.
- The ’12 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special starts at $15,299.