Honda’s CBR250R proves that you don’t need to spend a whole lot of money to experience the excitement of road racing. Find out more in this 2012 Honda CBR250RR Project Bike report.
- If you’re use to riding bigger bikes, one of the hardest things to remember when you’re riding the Honda is that you can keep the throttle pinned to the stop in corners while upshifting, too.
- Honda’s CBR250R proves you don’t need to spend a lot of money to be entertained on the racing track.
- It’s all about optimum line selection and holding the throttle on as long as possible when you’re 250cc four-stroke racing.
- With the fitment of a Yoshimura exhaust and a custom fuel and ignition timing mapping, as well as VP Racing Fuels U4.4 oxygenated race gas the single-cylinder CBR250R posted impressive engine power gains.
- Riding or racing a Honda CBR250R is a great way to experience the excitement of racing in a safer way.