See photos and images of Honda’s new NC700X street bike.
- The NC700X offers a large compartment in front of the seat for helmet storage.
- The ’12 NC700X can be outfitted with a number of accessories including hard luggage, heated hand grips and 12-volt DC power adapter.
- Honda offers U.S. motorcycle riders an affordable machine for ’12 with the $6999 NCX700V.
- The NC700X can be kitted out in aftermarket touring trim, with 45-liter top case and 29-liter saddlebags.
- 2012 NC700X sports an MSRP starting at $6999.
- The NC700 models expand Honda’s production development of its Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) technology.
- Big Red chose the New York International Motorcycle Show to reveal its NC700X as latest addition to the American Honda stable.
- 2012 Honda NC700X instrument console.
- Fill-er up, under the pillion seat. Honda claims the 3.7-gallon tank will net a 240-mile range.
- The Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) first developed for the VFR1200F migrates into the new NC700 range.
- The latest trio of NC700 models, and the Integra scooter, run on an all-new engine platform - a 670cc Parallel Twin.