The 2012 NC700X is a bike that will appeal to new and experienced riders with it’s unique engine and chassis. Read more this new concept in the 2012 Honda NC700X First Ride..
- Honda is betting the 2012 NC700X will attract new riders as well as those with experience.
- The 2012 Honda NC700X will entertain any skill level in the corners with its light handling and low center of gravity.
- The power output of the 2012 Honda NC700X is mellow yet fun.
- The 2012 Honda NC700X is available with either a six-speed transmission or Honda's DCT automatic transmission.
- The 2012 Honda NC700X is a bike that is designed to appeal to a large group of riders.
- Thumbing the paddle on the left bar downshifts the DCT transmission when in manual mode.
- The2012 Honda NC700X's 21-liter storage compartment can hold a full face helmet.
- The 2012 Honda NC700X's fuel tank is underneath the seat.
- A thumb switch on the allows the rider to choose either drive or sport modes on the DCT equipped 2012 Honda NC700X.
- A steel frame wraps around the 2012 Honda NC700X's engine for a low center of gravity.
- The 2012 Honda NC700X features a 670cc parallel twin that is optimized for a user-friendly power output.
- The cockpit of the 2012 Honda NC700X is is compact and could be tight for riders over six feet tall.