Check out the 2012 Honda Shadow Spirit and see how it fared in the 2012 Women’s Cruiser Shootout.
- The 2012 Honda Shadow Spirit was easy to handle and comfortable for the rider.
- The 2012 Honda Shadow Spirit was the lightest bike we tested.
- The 2012 Honda Shadow Spirit outperformed others in many areas during our shootout.
- Some of our testers weren't fans of the Shadow Spirit's spoked wheels.
- With the smallest displacement in the group, the Shadow Spirit came up short in engine power for many of our testers.
- The 2012 Honda Shadow Spirit's brakes performed well for our testers, even if they looked a bit old fasioned.
- Our testers agreed that the instruments on the Shadow Spirit were easy to read and use while riding.
- The Shadow Spirit is well balanced and lightweight.
- According to our testers the Shadow Spirit's braking response and power were excellent.
- The orange paint job on the Shadow Spirit grew on our testers over the course of the shootout.
- One element of the Shadow Spirit that impressed all our testers was that the bike was responsive and smooth through the entire ride.
- The perfect bike to take on a curvy backroad.
- The Shadow Spirit is a great option for those looking for a dependable, responsive cruiser.
- Some of our testers felt as if the 2012 Honda Shadow Spirit had been tailor-made for their body size.
- The Shadow Spirit dominated the shootout in handling and suspension.
- The 2012 Honda Shadow Spirit excelled all others in the shootout with its drivetrain.
- Despite having less-than-impressive engine performance, the Shadow Spirit has a throaty growl that all our testers enjoyed.
- The Shadow Spirit has a sleek look that impressed some of our testers.