The Husqvarna TC250 went through a slew of revisions and improvements for 2012, read the 2012 Husqvarna TC250 First Ride article for all the details.
- The 2012 Husqvarna TC250 received a long list of changes to improve its handling and engine performance.
- Hopefully BMW's engineers can pull more power out of the TC250's engine for 2013.
- The imbedded graphics of the 2012 Husqvarna TC250 still looked good after a day of shredding.
- The suspension of the 2012 Husqvarna TC250 was soft even for our 125-pound test rider.
- The 2012 Husqvarna TC250 still need some more horsepower to hang with the rest of the 250cc 4-strokes.
- The power of the 2012 Husqvarna TC250 completely fails its excellent yet softly sprung chassis.
- Coaxing power out of the 2012 Husqvarna takes a firm twist of the wrist and a dumped clutch.
- The fastest way around the track on the 2012 TC250 is with momentum.
- The Brembo and Braking combination of the brakes worked well with excellent feel and bite.
- The engine in the 2012 TC250 got a lighter piston and a revised cylinder head to boost the power to try and compete with its Lites competition.
- Akropovic exhaust systems come as standard equipment on the 2012 TC motocross line-up.
- Husqvarna debuted its 2012 line up at the Ranch in Anza, California.
- The new chromoly frame on the 2012 Husqvarna TC250 has less flex than the previous year.
- The 2012 Husqvarna TC250 can handles flat slippery turns with aplomb.
- The 2012 Husqvarna TC250 is can carve any line you choose thanks to its great front end feel and grip.